Your project, or the phase of the project for which you are applying, cannot have already received funding from a Creative New Zealand funding programme or initiative.
For example, if you receive an Arts Grant you can’t top it up with a grant from the Creative Communities Scheme.
Some activities can only be supported by specific funding programmes. These include, but are not limited to:
- International Art Fair Fund
- Creative New Zealand Samoa Artist in Residence
- Berlin Visual Arts Residency
- Aotearoa delegation to the Festival of Pacific Arts and Culture
- Translations Grants
- International Promotional Fund for Literature
If you are in any doubt about which funding programme to apply to, contact our Funding Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.