We can accept applications from:
- Individuals who are New Zealand (NZ) citizens or permanent residents.
- NZ-based organisations
- International arts organisations. But, the application must show benefits to New Zealand arts.
- Employees of tertiary education organisations in New Zealand. But, the application must clearly state the level of support the project will receive from their employer.
To receive funding:
- Your project or activities must directly benefit New Zealand arts, artists or practitioners.
- You must have a track record of experience and success* — this means you must have:
- recognition from peers or experts
- achieved a degree of critical or sales success
- specialised training or practical experience.
*For examples of what success means in your artform check under The artforms we support.
Different funding programmes may also have additional eligibility requirements. These will be listed on the relevant funding programme web page on our website.